October 11, 2008

Breeders' Cup Info

The Breeders' Cup, the World Championship of Racing, will be run Friday October 24, and Saturday, October 25, 2008 at Santa Anita Park in Southern California. Five Breeders Cup races will be run on Friday in addition to the 9 Breeders Cup races on Saturday.

Please note the following:

· Advanced wagering will be accepted beginning at 12 noon on Friday on the entire Saturday Breeders’ Cup card, including the 9 Breeders’ Cup Races. The program will consist of 11 races, with first post time at 1:10 P.M. The Breeders’ Cup Races are Races 1-9.
· Five Breeders’ Cup races will be run on Friday’s Santa Anita program. Friday 1st race post time will be 2:05 with the Breeders Cup races ( races 3-7 ) beginning at 3:35. Wagering available Friday only.

· The Breeders’ Cup Pick 6, which will have a $ 3 million guaranteed pool, will be held on Races 4-9 on the Saturday Breeders’ Cup Day Program. Wagering on the Breeders’ Cup Pick 6 will close at post time of Race 4 (3:15). The Breeders’ Cup Pick 6 will be a $ 2 minimum wager, commingled nationally, with identical payouts at all sites. Tickets with all six winners will share 75 % of the net pool, while tickets with 5 of 6, will share the remaining 25 % of the net pool. If no ticket correctly selects all six winners, 100 % of the net pool will be shared by tickets with the most winners.

· All Autotote locations will be open for wagering at regular time (11:30AM) on Friday. All sites will open at 9:30 a.m. on Breeders’ Cup Day, Saturday, Oct. 25, 2008.


Anonymous said...

I was hoping to play Big Brown...but with him out, not sure what to do?

Anonymous said...

Two days of championshiop racing... I'm looking to score!

Jimmy said...

I missed it..Are you having its video..??

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Horse Racing Tours said...

It would be awesome to take Horse Racing Packages and see those horse races live.